Whispering City Of Q
[WHCQ]
Welcome To the Forum of Whispering City Of Q guild from Guild Wars.
Feel free to take a look at our forum and drop us a line if you wont to join.
Whispering City Of Q
[WHCQ]
Welcome To the Forum of Whispering City Of Q guild from Guild Wars.
Feel free to take a look at our forum and drop us a line if you wont to join.
Whispering City Of Q
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Wars forum for Whispering City Of Q

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Urgoz 7/11

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Overs
Stealth Agent
Stealth Agent

Urgoz 7/11 Empty
PostSubject: Urgoz 7/11   Urgoz 7/11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:47 pm

Right as some people already know, Whisper has asked for a group of people willing to attempt to do Urgoz on 7th November. This will start about 9pm however the preperations for this will start about 8pm.

Please post your interest here and what class type your going to run it with.

This post will be updated with chars and class types as we get interest. remember its a 12man area so dont worry we should have place for most people here

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
dravek
Covert Agent
Covert Agent
dravek

Main Profesion : Dervish

Urgoz 7/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urgoz 7/11   Urgoz 7/11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:23 pm

The only character I have got to House zu Heltzer with so far is my Elementalist, so I could come on him, or else work on getting my Dervish there before Saturday? Which would people prefer?
Back to top Go down
Rix Raw
Stealth Agent
Stealth Agent
Rix Raw

Main Profesion : Warrior

Urgoz 7/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urgoz 7/11   Urgoz 7/11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:33 am

I'd like to come, can do monk, but would rather come on my warrior.

Also, I'd like to share a build I tried two times now and got to Urgoz both times with in about 1 hour 30 mins.

Warrior - Dragon Slash, Flail, Enraging Charge, "Save Yourselves!", Vanguard Assassin Support, "For Great Justice!", Necrotic Traversal, Signet of Resurrection - Death Magic 3, Swordsmanship 12, Strength 12

Paragon 1 - Spear of Lightning, Signet of Synergy, Chorus of Restoration, Song of Purification, Mending Refrain, Finale of Restoration, Remove Hex, Signet of Return - Leadership 9, Spear Mastery 9, Motivation 12

Paragon 2 and 3 - Spear of Lightning, Signet of Synergy, Ballad of Restoration, Song of Restoration, Chorus of Restoration, Finale of Restoration, Remove Hex, Signet of Return - Leadership 9, Spear Mastery 9, Motivation 12

Paragon 4 - Merciless SPear, "They're on Fire!", Anthem of Flame, Chorus of Restoration, Anthem of Fury, Blazing Finale, Remove Hex, Signet of Return - Leadership 10, SPear Mastery 10, Motivation 11

Ritualist - Blood of the Master, Aura of the Lich, Animate Bone Minions, Death Nova, Splinter Weapon, Explosive Growth, Boon of Creation, Flesh of My Flesh - Channeling Magic 10, Death Magic 10, Spawning Power 11

Necromancer - Order of Pain, Dark Fury, Strip Enchantment, Vampiric Spirit, Splinter Weapon, Masochism, Signet of Lost Souls, Flesh of My Flesh - Channeling Magic 10, Soul Reaping 10, Blood Magic 11

Monk - Pure heal.

Ranger - Aria Smile (Ranger with EoE and either other spirits or Splinter / Barrage)

All the attributes are without runes.

That's 9 so far, might need an additional monk that can stay back with party heals - that would make it 10 and would have room for 2 more.

However as I've seen, most of you don't have paragons, so this will most likely only work if we don't have a full team and can take heroes.

*Aria! I think I may have missed something, do you remember anything else that was in the build?
Back to top Go down
Overs
Stealth Agent
Stealth Agent

Urgoz 7/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urgoz 7/11   Urgoz 7/11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:32 am

Hm... the time i came along with you, i never took BotM and took Spirits gift, which imo, worked better as well the minions die fast as, so there is no point killing yourself to save them tbh ^^, save yourself instead.

just my 2penny's for the Rt/N build
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Urgoz 7/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urgoz 7/11   Urgoz 7/11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Urgoz 7/11
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whispering City Of Q :: Guild Work :: Missions-
Jump to: