Whispering City Of Q
[WHCQ]
Welcome To the Forum of Whispering City Of Q guild from Guild Wars.
Feel free to take a look at our forum and drop us a line if you wont to join.
Whispering City Of Q
[WHCQ]
Welcome To the Forum of Whispering City Of Q guild from Guild Wars.
Feel free to take a look at our forum and drop us a line if you wont to join.
Whispering City Of Q
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Wars forum for Whispering City Of Q

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clearing the Underworld - The Waiting Game (Facing Dhuum)

Go down 
+2
Sharwyn
Rix Raw
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rix Raw
Stealth Agent
Stealth Agent
Rix Raw

Main Profesion : Warrior

Clearing the Underworld - The Waiting Game (Facing Dhuum) Empty
PostSubject: Clearing the Underworld - The Waiting Game (Facing Dhuum)   Clearing the Underworld - The Waiting Game (Facing Dhuum) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:35 am

I had an attempt at this today and it went smooth. Couldn't actually finish it, because of a major screw up by one of the players, but I gained enough experience from the run to be able to lead a team through.
We can go with a simple balanced build with spirit spammers, nukers, SS necro, Earth Shaker/Dragon Slash warriors, etc, we surely need two monks and a perma sin for the splits. Also, 2-3 consets.

Now, since the nerfing of the perma sin is in the air, I suggest we do this as soon as possible. I'd love to do it tonight.

If you're coming, know that this will take long, but we can implement breaks if needed.

Also, fitting Summon Naga Shaman into your skillbar can help a lot, since Asuran summons are limited to one per player, not one per team as the description would suggest and a Stoning spike can help a whole lot! Imagine 6-7 Shamans...mmm... especially if someone can fit "You Are All Weaklings!" in, since weakened foes get knocked down by stoning. Double mmm!

Hope to hear from you all!

Last edited by Rix Raw on Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sharwyn
Stealth Agent
Stealth Agent
Sharwyn

Main Profesion : Necromancer (also: Mo, Me, E, W, A, Rt, R)

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Underworld - The Waiting Game (Facing Dhuum)   Clearing the Underworld - The Waiting Game (Facing Dhuum) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:53 am

Hello,

I'm in with a N/Mo.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Covert Agent
Covert Agent
Aria

Main Profesion : Ranger

PostSubject: Clearing the Underworld   Clearing the Underworld - The Waiting Game (Facing Dhuum) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:26 am

I'd gladly come as spirit spammer, if I'm online when you do it
Back to top Go down
Chlupac
Agent
Agent
Chlupac

Main Profesion : R,P

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Underworld - The Waiting Game (Facing Dhuum)   Clearing the Underworld - The Waiting Game (Facing Dhuum) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:22 am

Hi king
I'd like to participate! Let me know what time we will go and what character and build should I take. I hope I will have what you will need.
TY
pirat
Back to top Go down
Rix Raw
Stealth Agent
Stealth Agent
Rix Raw

PostSubject: Walktrhough and more...   Clearing the Underworld - The Waiting Game (Facing Dhuum) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:53 am

I'd like to ask everyone who wants to participate to tell us what profession or professions he has available and which campaigns he can venture to UW from.
Class - Ascended and has access to Temple of the Ages in Tyria and/or is Weh no Su (became closer to the stars) and has access to Zin Ku Corridor in Cantha and/or has done the quest Hunted! and has access to the Cantry of Secrets in Elona.

I can enter from all three continents and will come as a warrior, most likely Earth Shaker and I can fit Summon Naga Shaman into my bar. I am also willing to bring one conset - we will need AT LEAST one more.

I plan to do the first quest, reward, get restore monuments and free the reapers in Ice Wastes and Chaos Planes. We will clear Chaos Planes and use up the first set of cons, permasin holding one group on his or her own, while the others annihilate the other group, then join the sin and wipe out his group as well. Once done we shall quickly teleport over to Ice Wastes and do the Servants of Grenth while the cons are still on us - party at Frozenwind and his minions, sin holding groups so they don't attack the reaper. Once the rest of the party is done, they'll join up the perma sf assassin and clear the remaining groups. From then on it's easy if we pay attention.

I was told we need a conset when facing Dhuum, but I have no experience in that battle.

Note: Summoned creatures get left behind when we use teleporting, keep that in mind.

I ask everyone NOT to take quests unless told to do so and always follow the leader!
Back to top Go down
Sharwyn
Stealth Agent
Stealth Agent
Sharwyn

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Underworld - The Waiting Game (Facing Dhuum)   Clearing the Underworld - The Waiting Game (Facing Dhuum) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:22 am

N/Mo. From Prophecies.
Back to top Go down
EmmaDarknessFlame
Mysterious Agent
Mysterious Agent
EmmaDarknessFlame

Main Profesion : Mesmer

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Underworld - The Waiting Game (Facing Dhuum)   Clearing the Underworld - The Waiting Game (Facing Dhuum) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:39 am

i be upto it but shamefuly i cant garinte i be on since there so meny things i got to do this time o year

I still make time to pay 1 hour every day thow lol
Back to top Go down
https://whcq.darkbb.com
Rix Raw
Stealth Agent
Stealth Agent
Rix Raw

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Underworld - The Waiting Game (Facing Dhuum)   Clearing the Underworld - The Waiting Game (Facing Dhuum) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:40 am

EmmaDarknessFlame wrote:
i be upto it but shamefuly i cant garinte i be on since there so meny things i got to do this time o year

I still make time to pay 1 hour every day thow lol

Would love to have you, but I'm afraid an hour is nowhere near enough for a balanced team.
Back to top Go down
Sharwyn
Stealth Agent
Stealth Agent
Sharwyn

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Underworld - The Waiting Game (Facing Dhuum)   Clearing the Underworld - The Waiting Game (Facing Dhuum) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:34 am

Rix: Is it NM or HM?
Back to top Go down
Rix Raw
Stealth Agent
Stealth Agent
Rix Raw

PostSubject: NM   Clearing the Underworld - The Waiting Game (Facing Dhuum) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:35 am

Definitely NM, if we do well, we could try HM.
Back to top Go down
Sharwyn
Stealth Agent
Stealth Agent
Sharwyn

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Underworld - The Waiting Game (Facing Dhuum)   Clearing the Underworld - The Waiting Game (Facing Dhuum) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:41 pm

A friend of mine would come too. He is a Rt and can come from any campaign. He's much more experienced than me, so I think he could help us.
Back to top Go down
Rix Raw
Stealth Agent
Stealth Agent
Rix Raw

PostSubject: Sure.   Clearing the Underworld - The Waiting Game (Facing Dhuum) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:30 pm

Anyone's welcome. What we really-really need is a perma sin.
Back to top Go down
Rix Raw
Stealth Agent
Stealth Agent
Rix Raw

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Underworld - The Waiting Game (Facing Dhuum)   Clearing the Underworld - The Waiting Game (Facing Dhuum) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:05 am

Trisha, Sharwyn and myself, as well as an alliance player and her friend had an attempt last night - where was everyone else I wonder - and even though we went with hero monks (unruned, without armour insignias) and most members were inexperienced, we did good. The attempt fell at the perma sin not being able to hold groups on his own. Looking forward to another attempt!

If any of you knows a permanent Shadow Form assassin who has done Underworld before, try to get him or her to join us and ask for a proper UW perma build too, please!
Back to top Go down
whisper
Stealth Agent
Stealth Agent
whisper

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Underworld - The Waiting Game (Facing Dhuum)   Clearing the Underworld - The Waiting Game (Facing Dhuum) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:13 am

Rix, i'm not online very much this weekend.

When i'm online i could bring my perma sin

btw is this a repeatable quest?
Back to top Go down
Rix Raw
Stealth Agent
Stealth Agent
Rix Raw

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Underworld - The Waiting Game (Facing Dhuum)   Clearing the Underworld - The Waiting Game (Facing Dhuum) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:39 am

I don't think it is, however I do think that Dhuum will appear in UW from now on whether anyone has the quest in a party or not.
Back to top Go down
EmmaDarknessFlame
Mysterious Agent
Mysterious Agent
EmmaDarknessFlame

Main Profesion : Mesmer

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Underworld - The Waiting Game (Facing Dhuum)   Clearing the Underworld - The Waiting Game (Facing Dhuum) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:39 pm

yea hes there quest or not
Back to top Go down
https://whcq.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Underworld - The Waiting Game (Facing Dhuum)   Clearing the Underworld - The Waiting Game (Facing Dhuum) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clearing the Underworld - The Waiting Game (Facing Dhuum)
Page 1 of 1